7.01.2010

A Quick Summarization of my Weekend

Well, I don't know how you could ever spend your time more wisely than this. Eleven sermons in 4 days. All about Jesus. I don't think you can get better than this.
This past weekend, my family and I traveled down to Palm Springs, California to attend the Resolved Conference. To read more about what this conference is, visit at: www.resolved.org
Each year, a theme is chosen for the conference and this year, the theme was Jesus. Five amazing preachers came and proclaimed the Word of God to over 4,000 youth and their parents. Pastors John MacArthur, C.J. Mahaney, Al Mohler, Steve Lawson, and Rick Holland were present and preached from various passages in the Bible, showing us who Jesus Christ really is. I have never had a clearer picture of my Saviour than now and all the more I want to live my life for Him. Because words can't describe and tell everything, I decided to put on the recaps of each day from the Resolved website for you to see. God was indeed glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment