5.29.2010

The Words of my Lord

John 6:35
"I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will no longer hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst."

John 6:47,48
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eteral life." "I am the bread of life."

John 8:12
"I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."

John 10:7,9
"Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep." "I am the door; if anyone enters, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."

John 10:11,14,27,28
"I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep." "I am the good shepherd,and I know My own and My own know Me." "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand."

John 11:25,26
"I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?"

John 12

vs.25 "He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal."
vs.26 "If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honour him.
vs.35 "So Jesus said to them, "For a little while longer the Light is among you. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes."
vs.36 "While you have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of Light."


Take these encouraging words today and hide them in your heart. Feed on God's Word. Walk in the Light. Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal life. To Him be the glory and honour and praise forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment